PART 1 - Shemitah - Convergence of Ten Prophetic Fulfillments
…Was September, 2015 the Turning Point?
Ominous signs portending a season of apocalyptic phenomenon have awakened within the prophetic community a host of prospects which, in the main, leave ample room for serious “Signs of the Times”—the list for September, 2015 includes at a minimum ten major categories of interest:
(1) September 13, 2015—The recurrence of the Shemitah (or Shemittah) this September (2015) appears to signal an adverse world-wide economic down-turn (Hebrew Calendar date of Elul 29 just before Nisan 1, Rosh Hashanah, 24 September 2015). New Jersey Rabbi Jonathan Cahn’s recent Mystery of the Shemitah (2014) and its sequel, The Mystery of the Shemitah Unlocked (2015) highlights prophetically potent “signs” which occur on the established Hebrew Calendar of the Seder Olam (cir. 160 a.d.) every seven years. The following videos are of import and draw attention to this 13 September 2015: The Mystery of the Shemitah—Part 1; The Mystery of the Shemitah—Part II; The Mystery of the Shemitah—Part III – at issue: Will the world’s foremost economic engine suffer a major “reset” in the fall of 2015 A.D. and will there be subsequent world-wide, socio-political consequences as a result?
NOTE: In our second part of this article we will go into the Shemitah from the perspective of the “Grand [Epical] Jubilee Cycles”—490-year epical time frames throughout history; however, our dating (recurrence) of the Shemitah are NOT based upon the Seder Olam’s chronologies but upon material found in our recent text: Signs in the Heavens and on the Earth…Man’s Days are Numbered and he is Measured(Doug Krieger, 2015). Our commencement of the Shemitah is derived from Joshua’s Conquest of the Land of Canaan in 1405 b.c.—not from events surrounding Israel’s captivity in Babylon or from the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 a.d.
NOTE: Rabbinical sources suggest that the Shemitah was not instituted until fifteen years after the Children of Israel crossed the Jordan River in their Conquest of Canaan—i.e., 7 years of conquest and 8 years of settlement equal to 15 years and then the Shemitah “countdown” unto seven years commenced. We do not concur with this thesis—instead; the countdown began immediately upon 10 Nisan when they crossed the Jordan River as found in Joshua 4:19—“Now the people came up from the Jordan on the tenth day of the first month. . . .” The counting of the Shemitah year based on the Seder Olam calendar suggests that just prior to the destruction of the Second Temple (3829 or 68-69 a.d.) the counting of sevens from that time until 5775 B.C.E. after creation (September 25, 2014 through to September 13, 2015 a.d.) would be the next Shemitah Year—we are at its close. Consequently, from the commencement of the Second Temple’s destruction until 2015 there have been 278 sets of “sevens.’ Or 5775 less 3829 = 1946 years ÷ 7 = 278 sets of sevens. (Source: Chabad.org)
The chronological configurations wrought by the Seder Olam have been severely challenged by the late J. R. Church (Prophecy in the News) in his text: Daniel Reveals the Bloodline of the Antichrist (2010). Today (2015 a.d.) turns out not to be the Hebrew year 5775/6 but some 243 years should be added thereto—or the year 6019 by the close of 2015 a.d. These 243 years were, according to Church obfuscated from the historical chronology in an attempt to deny the fulfillment of Jesus as Messiah in accordance with the prophecy found in Daniel 9:24-27. Although this obfuscation will never be substantiated, so it appears, it, nevertheless, opens the door to the coming of Messiah as “overdue” some 19 years! Church appears to have used Bishop James Ussher’s 4004 b.c. date for the creation of Adam. This author has extensively chronicled the Biblical genealogies and histories to determine the creation of Adam to have been in the year 3975 b.c. (29 years shy of Bishop Ussher’s date) with the terminus of man’s days upon the earth some 6,000 years later or in 2025 a.d. (3975 b.c. + 2025 a.d. = 6,000 years); therefore, the Seder Olam would be some 29 years beyond the 6,000 years (i.e., 6029) in the Gregorian Calendar year of 2025 a.d. Oddly enough, Jesus’ ministry according to Luke’s gospel (Chapter 3) commenced when He was “about 30 years of age” or twenty-nine years of age.
Numerous articles abound regarding any “economic collapse” precipitated perhaps by the rise in short-term interest rates by the US Federal Reserve—twice before year’s end. So sensitive is America’s economy that such a rise in interest rates could readily trigger an economic down-turn; even spiral with a collapse of an over-inflated stock market, real estate boom, concomitant with horrendous debt in virtually all entitlement categories, along with student, credit card and trade debt to boot. America’s debt to overall GDP is still 3:1 whereas China’s is approaching 1:3—meaning their debt to that of GDP is three times that of China’s GDP—one sorry state of financial affairs (Note: Financial statistics from China are severely skewed and purposefully obfuscated to hide China’s precarious financials). The dollar will remain the world’s reserve currency—notwithstanding all the falderal created by the BRICS and the descending EURO and is nigh at parity. However, there’s no telling what $150-200 Billion will do to fuel Iran’s terrorist aspirations if the “September Deal” is in one way or another approved.
Here are but a few economic downturn predictions for September, 2015:
Debt Bomb Going to Explode in September, 2015, by Greg Hunter
Gerald Celente Is Predicting That A Stock Market Crash Will Happen By The End Of 2015, by Gerald Celente
The Coming Collapse Will Devastate Millions of Hard-Working Americans, by James Dale Davidson
September Doomsday & Apocalypse – Experts Predict Crisis of Epic Proportions—‘There Will Be Panic In The Streets From Wall Street To Shanghai,’ by Susan Duclos
Prophetic Implications: If, indeed, America is THE FINAL BABYLON, then its economic hegemony over the world’s finances will abide unchallenged until the very conclusion of the age—Revelation 18, in particular spelling its demise. However, this does not circumvent the economic extremity wherein one cannot “buy nor sell without the mark” of the Beast. Such an economic world-wide institution via the world’s reserve currency is virtually upon us even now and most certainly the ramifications of this “world-wide trading system” and its use of the dollar is well entrenched at this time.
(2) September 13-23, 2015—The Feast of Trumpets: Tishrei 1 – the beginning of the CIVIL YEAR on the Hebrew Calendar or the “First Day of the Seventh Month.” This feast day is called Rosh Hashanah or the New Year marking the beginning of the “Ten Days of Awe” or “Days of Repentance.” During these ten days the trumpets sound until the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) which is on Tishrei 10 or the Tenth Day of the Seven Month. Then, five days after this date is Tishrei 15 which is the Feast of Tabernacles or Succoth. The “sounding of the Last Trump” signals the Second Coming of Christ to most Christians—this would occur on the Day of Atonement. The feast day literally means: “Feast of Blowing” and became known as the solemn day commencing the ten days of Awe. Likewise, it is known for its solemnity in that it is an individual call whereby each Israelite is brought before the Judgment Seat of God—thus, the offering of the “sprinkled blood” upon the Mercy Seat in the Holiest of All alone could suffice for the sins of the people! It is as much a call to repentance as it is recognition that only the shed blood offered by the High Priest is acceptable to obtain divine mercy. These three feast days in the Fall of the year are yet to be fulfilled on the “Christian Calendar”—this is not to suggest that the Atonement through the shed Blood of Jesus offered before God does not suffice for the sins of the world; however, the Feast of Atonement is viewed from two aspects: (1) The Atonement now secured in the Blood of Jesus alone as the “Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world” (John 1:29) – “For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him” (2 Corinthians 5:21) – but now, (2) We await the Wrath of the Lamb, or the Judgment which shall come upon all those that “dwell on the earth” (Rev. 3:10) or upon those whose quest for “materialism” shall be rewarded to them on that day not many days hence. Although Rosh Hashanah begins on this 13th (evening) of September and ends on 15 September, its actual “blast” persists through to Yom Kippur, or 23 September 2015.
Prophetic Implications: The “days of Noah” which precipitated the Deluge as divine judgment upon the antediluvian earth used a calendar which was inverted at the time of the Passover—i.e., the Seventh Month of Nisan became the First Month of the Hebrew Year (Genesis 8:4) during the first Passover (Exodus 12:2); likewise, the Second Month of Cheshvan became the Eighth Month (Genesis 7:11). Jesus’ remarks in Matthew 24 “But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be” (vs. 37) could readily reflect upon this calendric altercation—i.e., if the Seventieth Week (yet future) of Daniel’s final Week commences on a Passover, it would endure some 8 Passovers (acting like bookends of the Seventieth Week – ending on Nisan 13/14) . . . then at the close of the week, and prior to the “Wrath of the Lamb” the calendar would be reversed back to the “days of Noah” permitting the Day of Atonement and/or Feast of Tabernacles as the setting for the final judgment at the conclusion of man’s allotted 6,000 years; therefore, the sounding of the Final Trumpet would find itself precisely at the appropriate time frame in dealing with Gentile World Powers as it was in the “days of Noah”. . . there would be no “Passover” but judgment upon “Sodom and Egypt” as was the case with Lot’s Sodom and Moses’ Pharaoh/Egypt (this in fulfillment of the sounding of the seven-fold trumpet as found in Revelation 8).
(3) September 15, 2015—The United Nations Security Council will, on a submittal by France present a resolution before this august body wherein the State of Palestine will be duly recognized by the world community of nations—it is UNLIKELY that the United States would veto such a proposal and just as unlikely they would abstain (i.e., the USA would most likely vote in favor of such a resolution or its abstention would be considered naught but a rouse with the intent that the resolution would pass). How ironic that during the 70th (Seventieth) session of the UN General Assembly (having been chartered on June 26, 1945 near the close of World War II) would hold such a vote to DIVIDE THE LAND. Most “prophetic pundits” propose that such a UN resolution in dividing the “beautiful land” is in direct opposition to the Divine Intent; to wit: “I will also gather all nations, And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; And I will enter into judgment with them there on account of My people, My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; THEY HAVE ALSO DIVIDED UP MY LAND.” (Joel 3)
The apocalyptic resonance of Joel 2-3 is irrefutable. Thus, this “dividing up of My land” commits an onerous and ominous judgment upon the nations who have inflicted this dastardly deed upon a regathered Israel. I find it impossible to obfuscate this geo-political promise of judgment in what is known as “In those days and at that time when I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem.” With delight the Iranian Mullahs rejoice that their desire to wipe Israel off the map has been facilitated by the ingathering of the exiles to their Land of Promise with numerous despicable statements to that effect—one would have to be a blind fool to think their intentions have ameliorated.
(4) September 15, 2015—JM-15—Jade Helm culminates on 15 September 2015. This massive military exercise within the confines of the Southwest USA stirs up a great deal of angst in that it appears in violation of Posse Comitatus wherein the US military is not only quartered in the homeland but appears training to curtail “civil unrest” at an alarming risk to the fundamental freedoms of Americans. This, coupled with calls and oaths to be taken by US military personnel to be willing to kill Americans if civil unrest breaks out in the homeland or even “civil war” and, of course, the now infamous use of FEMA camps and their ominous housing of vast numbers of Americans and/or would-be assumed “terrorists”—something’s going on in America that smacks of an extremity that eerily resembles what took place in Nazi Germany prior to World War II. The naysayers who view with skepticism these rumors as naught but conspiratorial drivel are beginning to reassess their initial reaction in light of the growing “militarization” of local law enforcement and drills beyond the realm of the National Guard in using the US military on its own citizenry.
Ultimately, at issue is this: “The Jade Helm 15 conspiracy theories are based on the eponymous United States military training exercise, taking place in multiple U.S. states. It started on July 15, 2015 and will end on September 15, 2015. The announcements of these training exercises have raised concerns that have been characterized by The New York Times as ‘travers[ing] the outer edges of political paranoia.’” (Wikipedia)
So, the question persists: Why all this domestic preparation? Do “they” know something we don’t? Do black lives matter? Do American lives matter? Why is it that some “red states” are “hostile” and some “blue leaning states” are simply either permissive or leaning friendly? Is someone trying to tell us something? I find it somewhat insulting to suggest Texas and Utah as “red states” in this exercise—then again, what do I know?
(5) September 17, 2015 – The US Congress has until this date to either pass (do nothing) or reject the “Iran Deal” based upon the “Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act”—The Iran Deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action was unanimously passed by the United Nations Security Council on a 15-0 vote on July 20, 2015.
This “deal” could, in the eyes of many prophetic prognosticators, constitute the “Treaty of Death and Hell” spoken of by Daniel the Prophet in Daniel 9:27 and alluded to in Isaiah 28:15, 18; thus, would the 70th Week/7 years/2520 days of Daniel’s final Week commence. The question being: Is this the “covenant” or “treaty” with “the many” spoken of in Daniel 9:27? Certainly, it is “enforced upon Israel” as is the meaning of the text . . . “he (Antichrist) will cause to bear upon the many an ‘unbreakable alliance’ (aka “Brit Amin”) for one week but in the middle of the week he shall break the treaty”—as a result of the “Abomination of Desolation” in the “middle of the week” and so indicated by Jesus Himself in Matthew 24:15.
If the deal is rejected by the US Congress—it would suffer an veto by President Obama. Would the Congress be able to override his veto?
“Yet for all the vivid rhetoric, the deal’s crusading opponents are unlikely to muster the votes of the 13 Senate and 44 House Democrats that, assuming a solid Republican front, would be required to override a promised presidential veto of a bill that would prevent the lifting of U.S. sanctions and thereby kill the deal. Under the nuclear deal, Obama would suspend the sanctions imposed by Congress, but the statutes can stay on the books as a safeguard in case Iran reneges and the president needs to ‘snap’ the sanctions back. But the law in question, the Iran Sanctions Act, is set to expire in late 2016.” (Foreign Policy, July 30, 2015)
The world-wide condemnation of the USA and the righteous indignation by Iran, China, Russia and other backers of “the deal” (including the General Assembly of the United Nations) would be utterly predictable. The outcome would abide exceedingly uncertain.
Prophetic Implications: The nature of this “treaty” is orchestrated by the Antichrist and is NOT, nor does it have anything to do with, Jesus Christ and His once-for-all sacrifice upon the cross (See: Jesus Christ Does the Work of Antichrist? A Perfectly Timed Heresy by this author). This agreement is in the Hebrew akin to a “defense pact” which is radically enforce upon Israel and the nations of the world by the future Antichrist. It has been termed “The Unbreakable Alliance” and the “Treaty of Death and Hell” by prophetic pundits, including this author. It is THE overt signal which kicks off the Seventieth Week of Daniel. Pretribulational enthusiasts will NOT recognize it because they are firmly persuaded that they will NOT be here but be raptured prior to any signing of such an accord; however, post-tribulationists and even prophetically-oriented Amillenarians affirm a final outburst of the Antichrist and “spiritual contestation” prior to the Coming of Christ to the Earth with power and great glory—a time of travail and suffering will precede the coming of Christ to the Earth. This leads us to #6…
(6) September 23, 2015—The Jubilee Year will be complete (or commence) on 23 September 2015 – The Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur (Tishrei 10, according to the Hebrew Calendar, the Seder Olam). Yom Kippur is clearly delineated by a host of “prophetic pundits” as the commencement of either the 70th Week of Daniel or the very start date of the Day of the Lord. This writer affirms this date, 10 Tishrei, 2025, could readily be the very date of both the Rapture of the Church to the Heavens, and the “Sealing of Israel” upon the Earth—for it occurs at the terminal of the 70th Week’s 2520 days and the beginning of the 30-days unto the 1,290th Day of Desolation unto the literal coming of the Glorified Son of Man on 10/11 Cheslev, Messiah, Who shall come as the Sun of Righteousness in accordance with Malachi 4:1-2 with “Healing in His Wings” subsequent to the Great Day of God, the Day of the Lord, the Wrath of the Lamb. The 10/11 of Cheshvan is the commemoration of Rachel’s burial in Bethlehem and the cessation of Rachel’s weeping for Israel’s captivity. The month of Cheshvan has been reserved for Messiah’s entry into human history; thus, there are 30 days which separate the Day of Atonement from Rachel’s commemoration whereupon the 1,290th Day of Daniel 12:11 shall have elapsed and the forty-five days of blessing unto the inauguration of the Millennial Rule & Reign of the Son of David upon His Throne shall have commenced—this being on 24/25 Kislev or 75 days from 10 Tishrei unto 24/25 Kislev and the Dedication of the Millenarian Temple wherein the 1,000-year reign of Messiah shall begin.
“The Day of Atonement [is] Unfulfilled [as of yet] . . . but due to unfold on Tishrei 10 in the fall season of some future year. Its fulfillment will be the final climactic ‘last day’ of this age. The Jewish nation and ‘all Israel’ will be saved! - Zech.12:8-13:1, Rom. 11) Then comes the Day of the Lord. It will be Doomsday for the wicked.” (Dr. Gavin Finley, M.D., The Day of Atonement and the Last Day)
The affirmation of this possible “date certain” is not isolated from the remaining 5,993 years of human history—from Adam’s Creation until the final Week.
(7) September 24, 2015—Pope Francis shall address a joint-session of the US Congress for the first time in history on September 24, 2015 and the following day he shall address world leaders at the UN General Assembly (September 25, 2015). The Pope will then hold mass in Madison Square Garden on September 25, 2015 and on the same day he will hold mass at the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Peter and Paul in Philadelphia.
Why is such a visitation by the Holy See at this time so impactful? An article entitled: Update: Pope Francis and One World Religion published in the Catholic Family News by Catholics, no less, provides a litany of incriminating actions and melodrama whereby the drive by today’s Pope Francis is far in excess of Christian ecumenism—it now embraces all the religions of the world with a persistent determination to internationalize the City of Jerusalem (initially driven by Pope John Paul) with Jewish progressives like Shimon Peres championing the effort for such a world-wide expression known as a kind of global “moral authority” headed up by the Pope. Furthermore, the Vatican’s desire to aggressively engage in Middle East politics is well known; to wit: “VATICAN CITY — The Vatican on Friday signed a treaty with the “state of Palestine,” a development that the church hopes will lead to improved relations between Israel and the Palestinians.” (Vatican Formally Recognizes Palestinian State by Signing Treaty, Elisabetta Povoledo, June 26, 2015)
The Scriptures speak of the False Prophet (aka, “Second Beast”) who makes an Image to the Beast wherein the whole world is enjoined to “worship the Image of the Beast” and all who will not are “put to death.” It is this Second Beast who shall “perform(s) great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men . . . and he deceives those who dwell on the earth [aka, “earth dwellers” or they who are enamored by earth’s treasures] by those signs which he has granted to do in the sight of the Beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the Beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. He [the False Prophet] was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the Beast to be killed” (Rev. 13:13-15).
It is the False Prophet who not only implements the worship of the Image of the Beast and executes those who do not worship this “corporate Image”—but he is the one who implements the very “Mark of the Beast” wherein “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name” (Rev. 13:16-17). Fascinating how religion and commercial interest unite behind the Beast.
(8) September 28, 2015—The Fourth Blood Moon shall appear over Israel at the Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) or five days from the Day of Atonement on Tishrei 15.
Numerous prophetic prognostications have swirled around this set of Tetrad Blood Moons (set of four—see Rabbi Mark Biltz), along with Nisan 1 and the total solar eclipse which occurred on March 20, 2015. Again, this sequence of “blood moons” falling on two Passovers and two Feast of Tabernacles, along with Rosh Hashanah’s total solar eclipse has been viewed by many within the prophetic community as the “countdown” to Armageddon and, definitely, as an foreboding sign to world leaders that their predilections to manipulate the Land of Israel does not bode well for the nations but ultimately the reverse: Blessing for Israel: Witness the same sequence of “signs in the heavens” in both the founding of the State of Israel in 1948-49 and the capture of Jerusalem in 1967 when a similar set of tetrads occurred.
Prophetic implications: Does this Tetrad of Blood Moons bespeak of “signs in the heavens” which confer supernatural astronomical occurrence as predicted in Scripture (Matthew 24:29; Mark 13:24; Luke 21:25; Acts 2:20; Rev. 6:12-13; Ezekiel 32:7-8; Isaiah 13:10; Joel 2:10, 30-31; 3:15; Zephaniah 1:14-16; Malachi 4:1, 5-6); or, are they but precursors to the main event—giving fair warning of the final apocalypse? This author finds the timing of these blood moons is in keeping with the “natural flow” of astronomical occurrences designed to “be for signs and seasons, and for days and years . . . ” (Genesis 1:14). Could it be that their normal orbits and occlusions are but heavenly patterns signaling the end of days? Why not? Notwithstanding, some consider the supernatural darkening of the moon and the stars falling from the heavens as an immediate and divine orchestration for that day having little or nothing to do with the “normal course of events”—that, I find plausible but consider this fact: There are two sets of Triad (three) blood moons separating 2017/2018 and 2025/2026 as well as two spectacular total solar eclipses in 2017 and 2024 which crisscross the USA at the most active area of the New Madrid Seismic Zone. A “kawinkadink?” It seems likewise plausible that Babylon the Great, leader of the Western trading nations, is destined for something big, really big, and it isn’t pretty!
(9) September-December, 2015– General Islamic understanding of the coming “Imam Mahdi” –
“. . . according to DiscoveringIslam.org.
“‘The Messenger of Allah [sallallahu 'alayhi wa-sallam] informed the Companions of everything that would occur until the Day of Resurrection,’ the website reports.
“Based on our numerical analysis of the Quran and Hadith, the official beginning of the End of Time and the coming of the Imam Mahdi will most likely be in 2015 (or 2016) and Jesus Christ (p) will come down from Heaven to Earth in 2022, in-sha Allah (if Allah is willing),” the website reported.
“The Quran and the Bible put forth end-times narratives that are similar but opposite. The Bible’s antichrist, for instance, resembles Islam’s messiah while Muslims view the Jesus of the Bible as their antichrist or ‘Dajjal.’ The Quran teaches that Jesus returns to earth but for a very different purpose – to ‘break the cross’ and convert the world’s Christians to Islam.” (Source: Leo Hohmann, World Net Daily)
The rise of ISIS/ISIL, the continuing ORACLE OF DAMASCUS, the spread of Islamic Terrorism, the inability of world powers to curtail terrorism on virtually all levels; the indecisiveness of the current Administration to defend US interests and/or American citizenry against local and international terrorism . . . indeed, Damascus is becoming a ruinous heap and now, the current Administration seeks to find a resolution to the calamity in Syria by working with Bashar al-Assad’s regime? All this while Egypt, Jordan, the Saudis and the Gulf States find US policy at best bewildering and at worse, betrayal. No wonder then, even Jimmy Carter’s disastrous foreign policy gaffs have now been surprised by the Obama Administration.
Never in the annals of a US Presidency have relations with Israel been as fractured as they are today. Likewise, American youth, as well as the American Jewish Community is split down the middle with the majority abandoning Israel as an embarrassing apartheid state and resistant to a comprehensive Middle East Peace Settlement and the minority of diasporic Jews cowering, in the main, from socio-political isolation in their benign effort to “stand with Israel.” It is now fashionable to call those who “stand with Israel” as obstructionists and crazies who put Israel first before the USA. The same are beclouded in their discernment in their support of her “pseudo-democracy.” A growing number of American Jews suggest that Israel should be abandoned altogether!
Prophetic implications: The Bible predicts that at the “end of the age” Jerusalem/Israel shall become a veritable “Pariah State”—isolated from the world at large and hated among the nations (Psalm 2; Joel 2-3) and naught but a “cup of drunkenness to all the surround peoples . . . I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples” (or let. “a cup of poison”) (Zechariah 12:2-3).
(10) September 2015—The Antichrist or the SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST has manifested in the United States of America—Judgment awaits America! Scores of evangelical preachers and ministries are acclaiming the recent US Supreme Court Decision which redefined the meaning of traditional marriage between a man and a woman to be meaningless—ascribing “dignity” be given to same sex couples. The “Judeo-Christian Ethic” is either dead or so severely restricted in America that Christians are bracing or currently experiencing social and judicial persecution heretofore unprecedented in the annals of America’s experiment—and it is government sponsored!
Recent discoveries of scores of videos by Planned Parenthood dismembering body parts of aborted babies are met with judicial resistance that would protect PP’s leadership and “medical staff” from prosecution; although, the law of the land prohibits the sale of such body parts. A culture of death pervades the nation with killing of the unborn now reaching nigh 60,000,000 and counting—the gruesome harvesting of body parts both for experimentation, stem-cell research, and transplant is now accorded scientific privilege wherein it is vociferously defended. The “do-nothing Congress” continues to disappoint as the Obama Administration flagrantly governs by Executive Order . . . as if Congress does not exist!
Evangelist Franklin Graham affirms that “Secularism followed on the heels of communism after the Berlin Wall came down, and the two ideologies are essentially the ‘same thing’ because they are ‘godless’ and ‘anti-Christ,’ said Reverend Franklin Graham, adding that the secularists have ‘taken control of our country’ and ‘taken control of Washington.’ . . . They’ve taken control [of] our city governments, our local governments, our school boards all across the country, and we have just sat back. It’s happened and we haven’t even realized it’s happened.” (Rev. Franklin Graham: Secularists Are ‘Anti-Christ’ and ‘They’ve Taken Control of Washington’—by Michael W. Chapman, January 30, 2015, CNS News.com)
In summary the month of September, 2015, is perhaps one of the most prophetically fulfilling months on record—if records could be kept for such occurrences. Other events such as cataclysmic earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, worldwide famine and epidemics are accelerating at ever-increasing levels but, in the main, still have not reached beyond, what Douglas R. Shearer highlights in his new text, Facing the Storm, the BIRTH PANGS OF THE MESSIAH—events which occur just prior to the time of Tribulation afflicting the whole earth.
Shearer enlightens that “wars and rumors of war” and “nation rising against nation” (i.e., ethnic and ideological world conflicts as seen in World Wars I and II), as well as the Rebirth of the State of Israel in 1948 and the subsequent capture of Jerusalem in 1967, are events clearly delineated in Matthew 24:6-7 known as the “birth pangs era.” Furthermore, the on-going recourse to moral relativism commencing in the 1970s and the general anti-Christian bias and global economic instability in 2006-2008 (p. 47, Facing the Storm) all fall within this time-frame known as “the beginning of sorrows” (i.e., the “birth pangs of the Messiah”).
What I have outlined fall, in the main, into that realm of prophetic speculation which, though generally observed within the prophetic Scriptures, do not fall into any steadfast chronological order as clearly outlined in Matthew 24; but which, nevertheless, “flavor” the prophetic anticipation of the hour as it was “in the days of Noah.” Again:
- September 13, 2015 – The Shemitah/Shimita and Elul 29 (5775) unto Tishrei 1 (14/15 September), the beginning of the Civil Calendar of the Hebrews and possible implosion of the world economy.
- September 14-23, 2015—The Feast of Trumpets (Tishrei 1); Day of Atonement (Tishrei 10); Feast of Tabernacles (Tishrei 15) – the three feast days yet to be fulfilled on the Christian calendar regarding Jesus.
- September 17, 2015– Deadline for the US Congress to act on the Iran Nuclear Deal – either the “Treaty of Death & Hell” or its precursor.
- September 15, 2015 – United Nations 70th Session to Recognize Palestinian Statehood – the nations are found in violation of the Divine Decree set forth in Joel 3.
- September 15, 2015 – Conclusion of Jade Helm major military exercise in SW USA – ominous preparations for a “police state” orchestrated by “Babylon the Great”
- September 23, 2015 – Tishrei 10, Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur – the prophetic date set forth whereupon the “Wrath of the Lamb” shall commence – the opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation 8 and the blowing of the “seven-fold trumpet” (i.e., the “Last Trump”)
- September 24, 2015 – Pope Francis to address United Nations/Joint Session of US Congress – One World Religion as preparation of the False Prophet . . .
- September 28, 2015 – Tishrei 15 – Fourth Blood Moon (Tetrad) – to appear over Jerusalem, on the Feast of Tabernacles to bode ill for Gentile World Powers
- September-December, 2015 – Imam Mahdi to appear.
- September, 2015 – The Antichrist or “spirit of Anti-Christ” has gripped the West according to many evangelical pundits; including Evangelist Franklin Graham – “moral relativism” is a blatant sign of the “end of days” known as the “birth pangs of the Messiah” prior to the “tribulation of those days”—i.e., the 70th Week of Daniel.
Normally, a missive of this nature usually ends on an appeal to believers to WATCH or at least a Maranatha—O Lord, Come! It does, however, behoove us to behold and to read the “signs of the time” and to discern them lest we willy-nilly continue as if “since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation” for “knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, ‘Where is the promise of His coming?” (2 Peter 3). Really, I’ve never met a true prophet of the Lord who was not derided as an alarmist . . . as it was in the days of Noah so shall it also be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man.
Please read Part 2 of this section....